I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has." (via bludni-sin)
(Source : unlockingparadise, via hellasterek)
FUCK EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY DIDN’T DESERVE IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY DESERVED IT MORE THAN ANYONE AND FOUGHT TILL THE END AS A TEAM
(Source : erlkdurm, via weheartdiemannschaft)
Anonyme said: Wait wasn't Hamas firing first and the idf gave them 48 hours to stop? I'm a bit confused. I thought the timeline was a follows: okay 60 years of this and that. Ceasefire. 3 Israeli boys kidnapped. 1 Palestinian teen burned alive. Said teen's cousin beaten brutally. Hamas rockets. IDF gives Hamas 2 days to stop. Hamas does not stop. Israel fires. Is that not how it went?
Hey anon again,
1. It’s not “60 years of this and that.” It’s “Israel forcefully removes indigenous Palestinians from their land and proceeds to form an apartheid state based on systematic oppression, discrimination, and genocide of Palestinians.”
2. It hasn’t been proven that Hamas had anything to do with the kidnapping.
3. This isn’t Hamas vs. Israel. The Islamic Jihad, Al-Aqsa Brigades, DFLP, and PFLP are all fighting against Israeli airstrikes. This is Palestinian civilians vs. Israeli state-of-the-art missiles and military.
4. The Israeli government knew within less than a day who the suspected kidnappers were and that the Israeli teens were dead. They even lied to the parents that their children were still alive. Why is this important? Because Netanyahu and his secret intelligence used this media blockage as a way to garner sympathy and support from Western leaders to go in on Palestinians to “rescue” the teens. This whole situation was twisted in a way to excuse Israel to go in hard on Gaza. Think of 9/11 and the Iraq War.
5. Hamas rockets have caused no deaths in Israel while the death count in Gaza is at 135 (and rising) with 28 being children, 900 injured, and more than 3000 displaced.
6. The difference between a Hamas rocket and an Israeli airstrike. No wonder nobody’s dead in Israel.
The matter of the fact is that this isn’t a “war.” Israel isn’t “defending itself.” This is an occupation, and an extremely violent one at that. I suggest you don’t trust Western media sources such as CNN, BBC, Fox, etc. because they are highly biased towards Israel and will even resort to false reports to garner sympathy for the “poor Israelis.”
Remember: If Israel stops firing, the war will be over. If Gaza stops, it will cease to exist.”
"The best way to forget someone is to start remembering yourself" (via seabelle)
(Source : psych-facts, via gay4zayn)
"I scored the way you fell asleep: slowly and then all at once" German NT (via johannamuson)
(Source : iretze, via weheartdiemannschaft)
"So therefore I dedicate myself to myself, to my art, my sleep, my dreams, my labors, my suffrances, my loneliness, my unique madness, my endless absorption and hunger, because I cannot dedicate myself to any fellow being." Jack Kerouac (via mirroir)
(Source : larmoyante, via whole-grain-queerio)