"And kid, you’ve got to love yourself. You’ve got wake up at 4 in the morning, brew black coffee, and stare at the birds drowning in the darkness of the dawn. You’ve got to sit next to the man at the train station who’s reading your favourite book and start a conversation. You’ve got to come home after a bad day and burn your skin from a shower. Then you’ve got to wash all your sheets until they smell of the lemon detergent you bought for $4 at the local grocery store. You’ve got to stop taking everything so goddam personally. You are not the moon kissing the black sky. You’ve got to compliment someones crooked brows at an art fair and tell them that their eyes remind you of green swimming pools in mid July. You’ve got to stop letting yourself get upset about things that won’t matter in two years. Sleep in on Saturday mornings and wake yourself up early on Sunday. You’ve got to stop worrying about what you’re going to tell her when she finds out. You’ve got to stop over thinking why he stopped caring about you over six months ago. You’ve got to stop asking everyone for their opinions. Fuck it. Love yourself, kiddo. You’ve got to love yourself."
Note to self
(Source : , via castyoureyestotheground)
"Here’s the truth: you are going to waste a lot of hours focusing on who you are not, or who you want to secretly be. But you won’t ever wake up and actually be that person. You’ve got to embrace what you bring to the table. If you don’t like what that is, have the courage to change it." Hannah Brencher, 25 things every woman needs to know (via creatingaquietmind)
(Source : pureblyss, via redwineandambiencexx)
"the courage it took to get out of bed each
to face the same things
over and over
enormous." Charles Bukowski (via lovequotesrus)
(Source : adderalldust, via relaxander-delarge)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave." Get up and leave // E.E (via hervana)
(Source : be-fearless-brave-and-kind, via redwineandambiencexx)
"I said never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are." Iain S. Thomas (via wryer)
(Source : thenineteenthsecond, via heathicorn)
"A boy may be as disagreeable as he pleases, but when a girl refuses to crap sunshine on command, the world mutters darkly about her moods."
from Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch (via makingupachangingmind)
Somewhere, Kristin Stewart just smirked a little.
(Source : kammartinez, via relaxander-delarge)
21 Things People Learn Too Late In Life
1. Stay out of other people’s business. Stay out of mine, I’ll stay out of yours — unless it involves something criminal.
2. Stop living your life to please other people. Be selfish, you prick.
3. You are not the smartest person in the room. Doesn’t matter if you have a…